June 2014 - Email Scam Alert
Casemaker has heard of email from Dave Achenbach indicating his product, QuaeroLex Desktop Organizer, integrates with Casemaker to “fully automate the download, naming and storage process”. This email is not affiliated with Casemaker. It appears to be a scam someone is running on all legal publishers or someone is trying to spread a virus. Please be cautious of this email and avoid opening links or downloads that could be malicious.
To access Casemaker on your computer:
- You'll find Casemaker on the Resources menu.
Enter your KBA Attorney number in the first field (Username)
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Click the "Log In" button
Forgotten your password? Enter your KBA Attorney number in the first field (Username) and then click on "Password Reminder". You should receive an email, within minutes, with your password.
If you continue to have difficulty or you don't receive the password reminder email, you may contact the Kentucky Bar Association at (502) 564-3795 or send an email to email@example.com.
Casemaker’s App for the Android, IPhone and iPad is now available.
Just follow these easy instructions.
Contact Casemaker support at 877-659-0801 for any questions.
- Click on “Available mobile application” while on Casemaker.
- Complete the form to receive a reference code.
- Go to Google Play or iStore and download the Casemaker app by searching for Casemaker or Casemakerlegal.
- The first time you run the application, it will ask for the reference code. Enter the code that you got when you registered while on the Casemaker site.